Our Integral Management System is born from the need of our clients to monitor and manage more and more elements, and above all to be able to integrate them in a single tool, even if they are elements of different manufacturers.
BTESA is the only company in the market who enjoys a triple vision of a television network:
- Firstly, as the manufacturer of the transmitters, we know the electronics of the core of the broadcast network.
- Secondly, as a system integrator, capable of supplying projects which comprise all the equipment in the network, we know the operation of all the equipment (antennas, gensets, UPS, AVR, electrical boards, encoders towers, IRDs) , gateways, …)
- And finally, as Manager of operations and maintenance, we know the needs of the operator and how to respond quickly to problems.
From this global perspective BTESA has created its Management System, which is designed taking into account the problems of the equipment which can be integrated in a television network and the specific needs of the operators of these television networks.
Although this tool can be used in several fields, initially it is oriented to broadcast networks, since this is the activity of our main clients and where BTESA has broad experience.
Most existing management systems in the market, are either proprietary from the equipment manufacturer, or are designed for other operators (IP networks, mobile telephony). Instead, our system is broadcast specific. We know how to install and also how to manage a network, therefore we designed the system customized for broadcasters, and we can even anticipate the needs of the operator.
- What advantages does it offer?
- Integrated solution for all the elements to be monitored in your network. Whether they are BTESA equipment or any other manufacturer.
- Management tool capable of monitoring more than 2000 elements.
- Multi-platform Web Interface that can be opened from any device.
- Manage your entire network from a single application.
- Configure each element, task or event.
- Represents all the information in an intuitive and visual way.
- Easily configurable and scalable according to the client’s requirements.
- Monitoring and data management.
- Geolocation and visualization at different levels.
- Programming of automatic action procedures in response to alarms or events.
- Consultation of information in real time
- Generation of reports or statistics.
- User access control
- What elements can be integrated?
- Any equipment that supports SNMP standard protocol.
- For MODBUS RS-485, BTESA has developed a MODBUS to SNMP gateway.
- For dry contacts (such as open door sensor), or continuous measurements (such as room temperature), BTESA has developed a dry contacts to SNMP gateway
- Other protocols: different options, from a protocol converter to a small development in the tool that allows configuring and monitoring the equipment.