Manufacture and test of 180 solid-state RF power amplifiers for the CERN Proton Synchrotron (PS). Prototype + Pre-series (10 units) + final series (169 units). Including:
- Copper heatsink manufacturing and test with controlled temperature water cooling station.
- Manufacturing, wiring and pre-testing all circuits and cable harnesses.
- Manufacturing the mechanics, final assembly, and heating and RF tests from 500 kHz to 18 MHz
- Controlled thermal cycling in an oven with adjustable temperature/time pattern.
- Quality control and traceability according to the quality management plan.