- Air cooling
- Hot-plug Modules
- High Efficiency Doherty.
- All bands: BI, BIII, UHF
- All standards : DVB-T / T2, ISDB-T / Tb, ATSC / ATSC 3.0, PAL / NTSC, possibility of Dual-Cast Analogue/Digital
BTESA design has many standout features:
- Excellent design of air cooling system
- 6 fans per amplifier module: if one fails, the module will continue working at full power
- Anti-condensation system which prevents production of water drops inside the rack
- Ducted air system for higher efficiency: avoids the need to use Air conditioning. Closed Rack with cold air input fans and hot air extractors
- Electrical system Protections
- Large mains input voltage range (± 20%)
- Robust TVSS protections at transmitter input and also at each amplifier input:
- Power factor > 0.95.
- Option for full redundancy of Power supplies at each amplifier
- Logic control unit Protections
- Hardware backup for the logic control, so that the logic control unit can be removed even in operation and the transmitter will continue working safely thanks to the hardware protections.
- High Efficiency
- Wide band or narrow band Doherty
- Fans with temperature controlled speed
- Local and remote monitoring
- Colour Touch-Screen and event log.
- Remote monitoring and control though webserver or SNMP
- Easy maintenance
- Easy access to all components.
- BTESA designs and manufactures all the circuits and modules of its transmitters, and therefore can guarantee the availability of spare parts through the lifetime of the equipment.