Besides being a leading RF equipment manufacturer, BTESA is a system integrator, providing the following services for broadcasters, telcos, studio production centers, satellite operators and even leading scientific research centers:
- Turn-key engineering, supply and installation
- Design and planning of distribution and transmission networks
- Complete engineering (production, distribution, control and supervision)
- Project Management
- Installation and commissioning
- After Sales Service
- Management, Operation and maintenance
Turn-key projects implementation is one of the company’s core activities. To meet customer’s needs, an effective support structure has been established which provides direct access to a wide range of in-house resources.
A broadcast or telecom network includes a wide range of equipmet, from transmitters to IP routers or even civil works infrastructure, and BTESA is able to provide, install and commission all of them:
- Generation (headend): encoders and multiplexers for DTT, DTH, OTT, …
- Contribution and distribution network: point to point microwave links, satellite up-link and satellite receivers in each station, fiber optics, …
- Broadcast network: Digital TV transmitters, Digital Radio transmitters.
- IP networks: switches and routers, for control network and for video data network.
- Passive components: Antennas, feeders, filters, combiners.
- Network Management Systems (NMS) for remote supervision and control.
- Energy systems: AVRs, UPSs, diesel generators, distribution boards (MDB, LVDB), TVSS protections, earthing network, photovoltaic solar systems, …
- Infrastructure: Towers (self-supporting or guyed), shelters (disassembled or fully assembled for quick-deployment).
- Services: engineering, Project Management, Installation, commissioning, Training, After Sales, etc.
Whatever the value and size of the project are, BTESA can provide with the most suitable solution to meet time and budget targets, taking charge of all responsibilities, from planning to final implementation, going through system design, choosing of equipment, integration, technical management, training, etc.